Can blockchain change the world? We want to meet technologists interested in helping us to answer this question.Remote cooperation is possible. Here is what we plan to do:
- experimental economics for urban Commons
- blockchain powered P2P governance system
- granular privacy controls, to let the users feed Artificial Intelligences of choice
- geolocated web and augmented reality as the future of internet
- the projects are well funded and we routinely apply for further financing
What we offer:
- a concrete chance to shape the economy and governance of the future
- flexible research contracts,but possible longterm cooperation (5+years)
- the opportunity to develop blockchain skills, nowadays valued in the private sector. Support to entrepreneurship. Coins, maybe.
For both applications a University degree is higly appreciated, feel free to drop us a line or message us for every kind of information. The project is open source and admits other forms of involvement.
Required skills, how many technologies do you master in the list?
- blockchain-curious computer scientists (preferably)
- React (and React Native)
- html5, css3, Material-UI
- grunt, gulp, webpack
We are looking for a creative team player to join us working on our apps. He/she will be in charge of design from the early sketches to the relationships with the front-end team. Requirements:
- Proficient and experienced user of graphic design tools (Adobe suite, sketch, etc)
- consistent creativity, capability in creating web mockups and styling design guidelines for any project
- Experience creating infographics and visual mockups for digital products
- Awareness of current development trends and capability to do research on app-specific design issues
- Ability to hand draw and sketch ideas